Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shine Under Music Video




So this past Saturday I directed a music video for a band called Shine Under. I have to say even though I was a little sick, and it was a 20 hour shoot, it was one of the most fun shoots I have ever done. The guys in the band were great sports about everything, whether they were being thrown down stairs multiple times or forced to perform their song outside in T-shirts in the 20 degree weather. I would work with these guys again in a heart beat and I hope that this video will help their careers as much as possible.

Their managers, Thomas and Tony from Toga Entertainment were also amazing. Thank you guys so much for all the hard work, time, and money you guys put into this!

And last but not least, a HUGE thanks to all my friends who came out and helped me!
Julian, I can't even say how much you helped me out man.
Jeff, thanks for coming out to help! I probably would have had a melt down if you hadn't come around that time.
Leslie, you brought me a smoothie, one of the few things I ate that day, and you stayed til the very end to make sure I didn't die and that was too kind. I owe you big time.
Jordan, thanks for coming and hanging out in the freezing cold. Apparently you saved my life, I'm sorry I was so delirious that I don't remember it all. It was fun.
Ryan, thanks for being there most of the day and for shooting some behind the scenes stuff.
And Felicia for coming out and taking these awesome photos!!









And just because I am feeling super nice...I will let you see a couple screen shots as long as you PROMISE to keep in mind that they are very rough, un-color corrected, and look way better when seen in context of the shot.




Stayed tuned for a short behind the scenes video and more updates as the edit comes together!


1 comment:

  1. haha dude i was glad to help. And i'm glad i was able to help you remember some of the shoot today.

    ReplyDelete