Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So working full time...8-5...is not exactly fun.  I was really enjoying my whole "wake up whenever and maybe I will get some work today" lifestyle.  I guess I should have known it wouldn't last.  But now im working out at 6am 3-4 days a week, which means I'm asleep by 10 almost every night, which means 0 social life.  Maybe thats why I'm writing a blog, so I can pretend I have a social life.  Maybe its because Tyler told me to write about my life.  Maybe its because I secretly enjoy writing and hope to one day be good at it...but thats probably not even true.


I think I am supposed to post a cool picture with all of my blog entries...right?  hold on let me find something...

This is me graduating college when I was 19.
That is crazy.  
I don't even feel old enough to have started college.
Let alone be done with it.
ramble ramble ramble...
Thats all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment