Monday, May 4, 2009

A 2 week review...with pictures.

So I haven't written a blog in a while. Mainly because I don't have time. So here is a brief picture blog of things that have been going on in my life...lets start with the most important:


So I get a letter in the mail...open it to see...PUUPPIIIEESSS!!!Then I open it and it is the cruelest joke ever...its a form to apply for a mortage...who does that?Then I went to the Invisible Children event called The Rescue.
It was a fun night...we got rescued by some representatives of some important politicians. Lame.
Chelsea and I attempted to sleep outside....I don't know what that girl was doing in this picture...maybe dancing?

Anyways...there was a drunk knife fight attempt in the same parking lot...so we left.
Then I went to the main street festival. It was hot. And crowded. And I ate a funnel Cake.
Then I went to D1...at 6am like usual..and played ultimate football as usual...


And got a grade 2 ankle sprain and tore some ligaments.
So...that was a quick update. Nothing exciting, nothing insightful, nothing profound. Doesn't mean that sort of thing isn't happening in my life, I just don't feel like writing right now.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment