Sunday, May 24, 2009

Daily and Vincent Shoot

This past Wednesday I had the privilege to work on my first Country music video here in Nashville! My good friend Julian Smith was directing and shooting this video and he asked me if I could come out and help. The cool part about this video was the we shot it in Northstar Studios in Nashville. The people over there are fantastic and were more than willing to help us out with whatever we needed.


I got to drive a big ole lift around and rig 2k's all over the ceiling which, I have to admit, I was a little nervous about seeing as this was my first serious rigging job I had done in almost a year. But it was a blast, everything came back to me and we got the sound stage lit up fairly quickly.

Here is Julian, sitting down on the job.

This was the lighting board that Julian and I sat down and figured out how to use just days prior to the shoot.





Over all I think the shoot went pretty well. I got to be everything from a lighting director to the dolly grip. Josh Lovell, Josh Taylor, Andy Merrick, and Chelsea Crawford also were big helps.

I am currently editing the video so here is a sweet little screenshot.


1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing the final, adams! if you were nervous, it didn't show! i got mad respect for you, homie! -andy

    ReplyDelete